Saturday, February 03, 2007

Buttoned Bib Apron


This week I finished the apron (from Hint of History) that I cut out using some left over white weavers cloth. I was hoping to made a larger size, but I only had enough for a size small.

Over all, I am happy with the way it turned out, except the pockets that are supposed to be in the front are more like side pockets, but oh well. =) I had a lace applique that I wasn't using and had no use for up until I made this.

3 comments:

Karin Kydland said...

The lace is pretty, and overall I'd say it looks good. Next time you'll know just where to put those pockets.

Cheri said...

Yes, exactly! It was my first time to sew a girls apron w/ pockets and since I've done a number of ladies aprons, I guess I spaced them according to what I was used to. =)

I suppose I could also rip them out and re-place them, but right now the motivation isn't there. ::wink::

Ruth said...

How cute! I love the pattern. You're inspiring me to try one. = )