Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It has been quiet in the sewing room

In the past several days, the machines haven't been touched much (please don't faint, ok?). =) I guess I've been busy either helping out here at home, teaching violin, tatting, and other small things that have employed my time

I was inspired by Anna's blog though of her step-by-step directions on how to make pillow cases. (...I confess that I have been lazy these days and have only sewn when I have a pattern/guidelines to go by instead of being brave enough to draft my own.) But do take a look at these vintage-inspired pillow cases ... you just might get in the mood to pull out your fabric scraps to make some!

However in other news, I took the plunge and edited all the prices on our website for the going-out-of-business sale, and the prices will continue to be reduced until we sell everything.

No comments: