Wednesday, September 03, 2008

An explaination of sorts

As I alluded to the fact a couple months ago, I am now living with my grandmother in the midwest, and will be staying until the holidays.

Unlike a sister of mine who is currently staying out east, who took her sewing machine and serger with her, I kept things simple and only brought my tatting in the way of handicrafts and domestic arts. =)

So if you hear from me during my stay here, it will probably be on topics other than sewing like picking apples in the orchards, practicing violin (my main reason for being here is to study under someone in the area), a few pictures, and the like.

Until next time...

4 comments:

Kate said...

I hope you enjoy your stay. I lived with my grandparents for the two years prior to my marriage. You can learn a lot from a Grandmother.

~ Shannon said...

Enjoy your stay with your grandmother and your violin studies! I'll miss your sewing projects, though *sniff* :-)

Yours in Christ,
Shannon

Ruth Ann said...

I hope you have a great time and make lots of great memories! I'll miss all the sewing inspiration, but would love it if you popped in and let us know how you are doing! :)

~ Ruth Ann

Cheri said...

Thankyou all for your well wishes!