Monday, January 19, 2009

So Much for Sewing!

::ahem:: Well, I had some plans to work on some more stashed fabrics, and create something with them, but it looks like for the next several days I will be preoccupied with other matters.

For along time now I have been trying to get my purebred persians to mate, and around Thanksgiving time, they finally, or I should say, my female finally starting liking my male. Needless to say, things got rolling, and now my female is definitely in labor with her kittens. She is certainly more nervous than our previous mama cats, so I am having to stay right beside her (who is under a bathroom sink in the cupboards). So it looks like there will be no sewing for me in the next couple of days... =)

Over the weekend, I did finish up an apron which is now in the shop. I love the cheery floral print in this fabric. If it doesn't sell, I just may decide to keep it for myself. =)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

So cute - I love the fabric!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts and seeing all your pretty aprons.
BUT, how many aprons do you keep for yourself? You know there is a limit to the number of aprons a girl should have. I just can't think of it at the moment.
I guess.
One for each day = 7,+2 spare =9 + 1 extra pretty one for special occasions = 10

I think we have about 30 (10 each).
That sounds about right....

Grace.