Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Up next...

Amist gardening, music practice & lessons, and "normal life" I am working on a few projects although not quite as quickly as my usual pace. Maybe that's a good thing. =) But as of right now, in the next couple of weeks, I'll be showcasing:

• a Regency Peach Robe

• a "Little House on the Prairie" dress and pinafore

• a couple of white peasant shirts

• a Gracie apron

a couple vintage toddler smocks now in the shop!

Of course I could go on and on about what I feel like making these days -- lots of summer Regency gowns to sell, a few Narinan gowns (never thought I'd ever hear myself say that!) to explore the hills and woods in, and lots of fun & funky hobo totes, but I must shelve those away for awhile until I finish the above projects.

Hmm, what should I work on first?

1 comment:

YayaOrchid said...

I would love to see your prairie dress and pinafore and of course a new apron!