Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Greetings!

Earlier this week I "traversed afar" and am home for a few days to visit over Christmas. God was so gracious to give me safe travels, and I made it into the driveway before our snowstorm hit.

Not long after I came home, the sewing room came to life once again as I stormed my fabric bins, patterns, and notions. My sewing machine has been been humming softly as aprons are being produced to fill up the shop.

But meet the newest 1950's inspired design: Margaret. Using three apron styles that I like, I decided to combine them together, and must say am happy with the result. Hopefully you'll enjoy her, as much as I do!

More pictures are up right over here!

I trust all of my sewing friends are doing well, and will have a joyous and very merry Christmas! With that, I'm off to don one of my own aprons and start working on that cookie dough...

5 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

I absolutely *love* your new apron ~ it is darling!

Merry Christmas to you as well. =)

Elinor Dashwood/Melanie said...

ADORABLE apron!! I love it!! I also love how you name your creations. ;-)

Merry Christmas! :-D

Samantha said...

I LOVE your Margaret apron and your scalloped dinner apron! I'm going to talk to my mom about purchasing one of those!!!

Cheri said...

Aww, thanks girls! It was so much fun to come up with a new creation, and as a little inside tidbit, I named her after my great aunt Margaret whose house is full of neat antiques, and she and my great uncle just love history and anything historical. =)

Farmgirl Susan said...

Your apron is wonderful! I have a collection of vintage aprons I started collecting and wearing years ago when I ran a little bakery cafe, and this one would fit right in. I just discovered your blog and etsy store today and look forward to seeing more. Happy New Year! :)