Monday, February 01, 2010

Free Storage

Last week Grandpa Fred brought home several storage containers that he found in a dumpster, and I happily received two of them, each containing two drawers.

Back home, we girls share a couple containers similar to this, but I have found that I have needed extra storage for all the vintage rick rack, antique lace, buttons & trims that I keep collecting. Having these will be a wonderful addition to the sewing room back in my parents home, but you can be sure that I will start filling them up here!

As they say, "One man's junk is another man's treasure."

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

and I say, why on earth would someone throw away something as useful as that? Oh America...

::shakes head::

I'm glad it is now in someone's possession that'll most definitely use it!