Saturday, February 06, 2010

Lap Full

If my lap isn't full with either one (or sometimes both!) of these sweet little feline friends, my lap is probably full of yarn on these cold winter days.

The other day I picked up some 100% cotton yarn to make a few dishcloths for "someday." Grandma made several last fall, and she inspired me to make some. Underneath the blue are the ones she has done. Aren't they pretty?
She's wondering if I could sell some on etsy, and I told her I could try. What do you think?

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

there's nothing like a crocheted washcloth! =) my sisters have made them, and even given some to me to 'put away' for later. =) I'd say you should try selling them on etsy, cause a lot of people like homemade things like that much better. =) you never know till you try! and you know they won't go to waste if they don't sell!

Elinor Dashwood/Melanie said...

Awwwww!!!!!!! How cute!!!! I love kitties!!! :-D So adorable...

I think you should try to sell the dishcloths! The ones in the picture you posted are so pretty!