- Piping hot herbal tea goes perfectly with a brisk fall morning
- Teaching eager (and some not so eager...) music students
- One of my longtime friends is getting married on a beach in Florida next month, and I'm thrilled that it's going to work out to attend. (What to wear to a beach wedding in November?!)
- My woolen fabric is all sewed up and I just need to take pictures to post.
- Vegetarian Falafel wraps
- A gorgeous Christmas paisley waiting to be sewn up into a Gracie apron.
- Older, mother-like women at church who pray with and for me.
- Candles (favorites this season from B&B Works: Sweater Weather, Leaves, Marshmallow Fireside, and Nutmeg & Spice)
What are some of little things in your life that causes you to be grateful or happy about?