Saturday, June 27, 2015

Popping in, Wearing Aprons

Tonight my youngest sister and I are trying a new-to-us recipe (thanks to Pinterest) using some all-natural bison that she bought. We both donned aprons and then it was my idea to get a picture to post for the blog. So yes, I really do wear aprons, not just make and sell them. :)

I'm wearing my favorite vintage original "Ethel" apron, and Molly is wearing a vintage original "Gracie" apron (same as the Grace style, but for ladies who wear an extra small/small).


Yay for sisters who like to cook with you and is catching onto the idea of wearing vintage aprons. ;)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You both look lovely in your aprons!! I love it when I have a chance to cook with my sister. And we always find the best recipes on Pinterest. The recipe you tried looks delicious.