Saturday, March 17, 2007

Where have I been this week?

I just discovered that the last day I posted something here was on Monday. Maybe nobody has noticed (since I changed the layout, my tracking link down at the bottom has disappeared and so I can't check to see if anybody has visted!) but if you have noticed and have been wondering...

My week has been full with lots of odds and ends, and I have been also buying some vintage pattern this week. At the thrift store I found the most adorable vintage girls dress that are made with smocked bodices. Smocking is something I have never done before, but they show you have to do it, so I'd love to try my hand at it. Does anyone do smocking, who reads my blog? If so, do you have any favorite patterns, or websites that you'd be willing to tell me about? =)

And this week I also received a couple 1940's patterns that I bought off ebay. They both are housecoats/robes and so this week I'd like to try one of them. Stay tuned for pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one missed your posting!