Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sick of sewing

Yes, you read correctly: I am sick of sewing. Despite all the hectic things going on after returning from a trip (violin related), having a nasty cold, and preparing for my younger sister's graduation and open house this weekend, I managed to be able to sew up in one day (ie, today) a friends dress that she'll be wearing for a wedding. It had to be done today as she leaves tomorrow.

Thankfully my friend is basically my size, but shorter so that pattern didn't need much altering and it was in the same style dress that I had posted pictures of in my previous post. It went together well, and it looked SO stunning on her. Hopefully I can get a picture of her wearing it. =)

So I have some things that need to be sewn up (I always seem to have something on my table!) and right now I don't have much in the way of finances, but sewing is the last thing I want to do right now. Somehow I need to get out of this mood...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow--I wouldn't have expected it to happen to you, though it happens to the rest of us periodically. :) It's okay to take a break sometimes...

Cheri said...

Ha, Ha! It proves that I'm just like everybody elese! =)

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!