Thankfully this afternoon they were better enough to finish the Regency spencer jacket that I have been working on. The results were very pleasing. Enough for me to not sell it on ebay. =)
I made it with green velvet lined with black linen. I was going to use silk lining in the sleeves for easy on/off wear, but then I figured it wasn't really needed since the wrong side of the velvet was smooth.
I used two clasp closures in front
It sort of looks odd on Arabella being made in my size and not a 6/8 like the dress form and Regency gown is set to, but it gives you the basic idea of what it looks like. =)