Monday, February 18, 2008

Sneak Peak!

After being gone all last week, I had no time to sew for my new little shop. But I did have a couple things already-sewn that I have added to it, and I hope that with some time to sew this week, I can add more things as I finish them!

Click here to see my little etsy shop!

EDITED TO ADD: Those aprons sold quickly! I am trying to contrain myself, by allowing only the morning hours for sewing while leaving the afternoon and evening for violin practice. =) I was able to finish up another charming apron, which I have listed, and decided to try selling tatted bookmarks too! Take a look if your curious! =) Hope to continue to add more stuff this week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that you've opened your store! I recently bought a bed-jacket made from a 1940's pattern from your Ebay store, and just love it (I posted pictures at my blog). You do a great job with your sewing and I look forward to purchasing some items in future from your Etsy store.

God bless!
---Clare

Cheri said...

Hi Clare, Thanks for dropping by! It is always fun to hear from my customers! =)

I'll have to swing by your blog and take a look... =)

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.