I just recently found out about this Emmeline Apron pattern that is flattering, cute, and yet so practical! And then the Long sisters have designed a couple of charming aprons (see their store here) and offer patterns too ... which reminds me, I still need to order their latest pattern. =)
Being full of ideas from mothers and wives (and single women too!) who have given me their ideas for an apron they'd want, I have considered designing something. I'm still not sure about it. Is this "apron phase" going to die out, as like SO many young women up and started magazines for girls awhile back (::cough:: I was one of them!) or everybody did graphic designing for awhile ... etc, etc ...
So if you all don't mind my asking:
- What do you look for in an apron?
- What kind(s) would you like to see being produced?
- What details do you especially want/like?
- Would you prefer buying one ready-made, or making one from a designed pattern?
- Would you say there are already so many patterns out there, there doesn't need to be another? =)