Saturday, April 05, 2008

If all else fails*...

...go to Christopher & Banks!


I have had my eye on this retro, British, toile-looking designed skirt for some time now. Today I saw it on sale, plus 40% off the sale price, so I gave in and bought it. =)

Yes, I do sew most of my own things, but every now and then when I need something (or see something I think I need) =) my favorite place to shop for clothes is Christopher & Banks. A good majority of their stock is beautiful, attractive, and feminine. They also have great sales too. For instance, today they had a store-wide 40% off all items. So if it was a regular priced item or if it was marked down, you got 40% off! They only do this sale twice a year, and so Mama & I took advantage of it this afternoon. =D



*And by the way, nothing failed in the sewing room, but shopping at C&B is still fun! And thanks to Leah for taking the picture.

7 comments:

Maria Pauline said...

A lovely skirt as well as a lovely Easter dress. :)

Claire said...

Beautiful! And I think that a dear friend of mine (whom I know shops at Christopher & Banks) has the same skirt... in fact, I was with her today and she wore it! :) I though you might get a kick out of that. :)

Sarah Jane Meister said...

It's really pretty! Do you mind my asking, where did you get those cute shoes you are wearing? They are so adorable!

Cheri said...

Thanks to you all! =)

This is neat, Claire!

Sarah, I don't mind at all! I got them last year at Kohl's (on sale) and got black and browns ones. =)

Anonymous said...

That's a really pretty skirt. Last time Janna and I were in the cities, we stopped at C&B and sighed over the beautiful skirts...if only those sales were a little more frequent! (Though I think the person who runs the C&B here must have autumn coloring, because it seems like a lot of the things are brown and green...)

Amanda said...

hehe, that was me--I don't know why I showed up anonymously!

Cheri said...

That's fine, Amanda!

Hmm, that is interesting that your store seems to have a lot of autumn colors! Right now ours has a lot of spring colors.

Yeah I know, I wished they did these sales more often too! =) This did one in Nov., so maybe they'll do another this year.