Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy as a bee!

If you have been watching the shop, you've probably seen the three new Gracie aprons that I've added in the last few days ... one being a 1930's reproduction looking fabric of a cheery yellow and blue, the other being a sweet old-fashioned green and pink rose calico, and the newest being made out of a fresh blue and white paisely.

Next on my "to sew" list is an Emmeline apron, trying out a 70's style apron, a Marianne Dashwood looking Regency dress and maybe a robe to complete it, and well, that's just for starters. I haven't even opened my fabric bin to see my stash yet!

What's on your "to sew" list? =)

2 comments:

Mrs.H said...

Hi, Cheri. I enjoy seeing the things you sew. I admire anyone who can sew so well as you.
Oh, I have all sorts of sewing projects planned, just waiting to escape from the pattern collection and my brain. There's lots of knitting going on right now.

Cheri said...

Hi Belle,

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind compliments! I always enjoy hearing from blog readers. =)

Happy sewing!