Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Gracie just got smaller!

Last week I was delighted to find a lovely vintage "Gracie" apron, and it obviously found it's way into my possession. =) It also has a unique pocket design on the apron too.
Upon trying it on, I saw that is didn't fit me as well as my first Gracie, and when my very slim sister tried it on, ta-da! it fits her like a gem. So I now have two sizes! I think I'm going to take this one apart as the binding is very worn, make a copy of it (yes, for smaller sizes to be added to the shop), upscale the pattern to a large/extra large now that I have two different sizes to go by, and then re-bind the original for Molly to have.

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

that is so very pretty, and I'm sure quite exciting to find another size. It'll help a lot with making the other sizes. =)

I still love my Gracie very much so. Probably will put it on in a little while to make dinner. =)

Blessings!
Ruth Ann

Cheri said...

Aww, you're so sweet Ruth Ann. =)