Monday, January 02, 2012

A Skirt for Cheri

This is a copy of a copy of a skirt. My friend Laura made a skirt early this summer off of a friend's skirt. Since she was a copy-cat, I was hoping she wouldn't mind if I was a copy-cat too. ;) She didn't mind, and I wrote about the story more in detail several months ago if there are any new readers to my blog.

For Christmas my parents kindly bought me some neutral tan linen fabric so I could make a skirt for myself. Another linen skirt of a similar shade was worn until it was literally thread bare, so I was extremely grateful for it and I knew exactly which pattern I'd make it in.
Laura, I had to steal your look by wearing an Anthro blouse and belt with it. :)
Most everyone knows that I've made three other skirts using this pattern, and they are all for sale in my online shop: Tally Skirts.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Very Cute! You wear it well! m

Simply Vintagegirl said...

Cheri, it turned out lovely - excellent work! (And what a delightful gift linen would be.)

And thank you for letting me know about it!

Laura said...

It looks great! I like your shade of tan linen. I'm glad you had some time to sew something for yourself. :)

Cheri said...

Thankyou, ladies! :)