Sunday, August 05, 2012

Nearly 600

Working on starting a new post, I realized that I'm nearing 600 posts here on the blog. That is alot posts. This winter I will have been blogging here for 7 years. That is alot of years. Anyone still here from the very beginning?

Now before you all start thinking this is a "goodbye post," let me tell you that it isn't! :) The upcoming months are shaping out to be some super busy ones that I may not be able to write as often as I have this summer. I mean, there ins't much gardening going on (my apologies if you've gotten tired about my excitement over beans and berries!) in October or September for that matter if we get an early snow fall, nor do I have  alot of sewing projects to do. I think I unknowingly did a sewing marathon of some kind this summer! ;) But I have some great posts lined up that I'm excited to share with you.

In the mean time, I've having a little celebration party for this blog and all of my favorite readers (sure, it includes you!) so anything in my two shops will be 25% off if you punch in 25SALE when checking out. How long you wonder? The entire week including Saturday!

No comments: