Friday, August 31, 2012

Bright Hope

"Strength for today,
And bright hope for tomorrow.
Blessings all mine,
With ten thousand beside!
Great is Thy faithfulness!"

[My lens has been fogging up from all the humidity in the air, but the evening light here is so lovely!]

The words ring true for me these last few weeks. It would seem as if heaven decided to open up above and pour out the richest of blessings to me. I'm so grateful...

  • Musician's gathering at the coffee shop for laughs, discussion, and cultural experiences
  • Tangerine colored sun settings in the western horizon that cast a peach glow across the skies while lighting the clouds a lovely lilac color above the rich green meadows and the purple mountains
  • Phone chats with my sister
  • Jeremiah 33:3, Psalms 31:19
  • Pumpkin Spice Lattes (they haven't been advertised yet, but here in a mountain town of GA, they've been available since early this week!)
  • Mozart in orchestra (among a few other composers)
  • My last class today finished at 2:50pm, and I have a three day weekend ahead of me. Yay! :)
ETA: Use SHIPFREE when checking out from Peasant Cottage to receive free shipping this weekend!

No comments: