Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thinking of Springtime

With such a title as that, you'd think I'd be tiresome of the cold weather and snow but in reality I'm loving the crisp nights and the crunching of snow under ones boots. :)
 
But it is equally true that my Dad and I are in the beginning stages of planning our garden. Perhaps that's what inspired me to pull out the rest of the yellow calico fabric and make another apron with it.
 

It's certainly a cheery apron and it's up in the shop this morning!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Cheri,

I have to admit I am looking forward to spring already! : ) We have had several days with temps below 10, and some sub zero nights.

I am looking forward to gardening too!

-Sarah

Cheri said...

Sarah,

I hope it warms up for you all! I think if it were that cold here, I'd be desperate for some warmer weather. :)