Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekend Favorites + Loving Mint

[No. 1] A wallet, wristlet, or whatever one carries that contains important stuff.


[No. 2] There is little time in the morning for me to spend alot of time in the mirror, so it's mascara and either a scarf or necklace that are my daily go-to's.

[No. 3] If I'm coherent enough early in the morning, I may even slip in some pretty earrings. This pair came from an etsy seller, and I usually wear these at least twice a week.


[No. 4] Yay for pretty toes! This color is from Essie and the exact shade is escaping me. It's Friday and my brain is fried. (And I haven't even practiced yet today...)

Happy weekend! :)

2 comments:

Lauren | Chic Éthique said...

My brain is fried, and I haven't practiced either! The music major life! I love all of the pretty mint things you shared!
-Lauren

Cheri said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Lauren!